A great fan supplied question:
"Does slapping work?? I have watched a high degree of people using the slapper approach when dragon link bonus feature begins. Does the slapper change the results? "
Thank you so much for your question. Now gather around children for some EYE POPPING, jaw dropping truths about slot machines.
Slot Machines do not have feelings. They don't care if you win or lose, whether you're sad, mad, angry or glad. If you caress the button softly, talk sweet nothings to it, or simply slap it silly - it will provide you with a random response: WIN or LOSE. So slapping it has zero affect on the machine, especially when the outcome has already been decided. It is my professional opinion that the outcome of all of the slaptastic link games (Lightning Link, Dragon Link, Fortune Link etc) are pre-determined once triggered. So your slapping has zero affect.
Now, if I'm wrong (which may happen on occasion, I'll admit), and it is NOT pre-determined and each slap'/ tap / caress / button pressing moment does in fact rely on a random number generator (RNG) - it still doesn't matter the method you use to hit that button. It's all about timing, and NOT about the amount of pressure you put on that button. No one can determine what the RNG says inside the machine, and since it's so random, pressing the buttons slow or fast really can either help or hurt you.
Bottom line, save me my monthly subscription to tylenol and hold back on the button slapping. It does nothing but annoy your neighbors and make you kind of look a bit coo-coo. You guys are professionally trained now, so share this so others learn and educate them....for my sanity please, haha.
What DOES help you ask?? Making that money and KEEPING that money. Check out our Winners Bank for a great solution to leaving the casino with money still in your pocket. If you can't trust yourself, you can definitely count on a key locked safe that is impossible to open.
Brian xoxo ❤️
You always want to know more about me, so let me pull back the curtain and tell you everything!
Nature and Travel
· Favorite color? Blue
· The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen? Niagara Falls
· The most fun road trip I've ever taken, where and with whom? Alabama Road trip from Toronto with college friends
· The best place I have ever traveled; where I'd spend my whole life if I could? Marco and I both said we could see ourselves living in Melbourne, Australia
· Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)? Do crickets count? Otherwise rain/ocean waves
· The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen? Niagara Falls
· My favorite type of wild weather? Rain misting with a rainbow and sun
· The most scared I've been by a bug or critter? Seeing my first "spider" in El Salvador
· My favorite flower, purchased? sunflowers
· My favorite flower or plant, personally grown? Birds of Paradise
· My favorite flowers to receive in a delivery? Not a big flower person, I prefer to give them!
Food and Drink
· Favorite meal out, ever? 71 above in DT LA
· Favorite food I've cooked? Wild Mushroom Risotto
· Favorite food from childhood? Homemade Lasagna
· Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event)? Alcohol?
· Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event)? Alcohol.
· Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items)? Barbecued Burgers, BBQ Veggies including Corn on the Cob, homemade sweet potato fries
· The best cup of coffee I've ever had El Salvador
· The best dessert I've ever eaten? Tiramisu in Paris, France
· Favorite junk food? Doritos
· Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and Mushroom
· The one "splurge" grocery item I have never yet splurged on? I generally splurge lol
· My favorite cooking or kitchen smell? Bacon
· The one food item I can never run out of? coffee and tea
· Favorite dinner my mom made? Lasagna
· Favorite ice cream ever, and from where? Salted Caramel from Salted Straw
· Favorite alcoholic beverage? Old Fashioned
· Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
· Favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios or Granola
· Favorite type of cuisine? Most Asian including Thai and Indian
Hobbies and Entertainment
· Favorite car I've owned? Still on my first car, haha. Ford Fusion 2013 baby!
· Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours? GAMBLING!!
· The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit? scissors
· The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone? I made Marco a menu for our trip to Paris
· The most fun game I've ever played? Mouse Trap
· Favorite movie of all time? Willy Wonka (the original!)
· Favorite horror movie? Scream
· Favorite TV show? This is Us
· Favorite book of all time? The Alchemist
· Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times? Will and Grace
· The most treasured book in my library? Managing yourself
· Favorite musician? Jann Arden
· Famous person I've admired, living or dead, whom I'd most like to meet? Abbott and Costello
· Favorite artist? Shag
· Favorite song? You are Everything by Jann Arden. When Marco and I first heard this live in concert, we swore it was written just for us.
· Favorite guilty pleasure band? Damien Rice
· Favorite song I ever danced to; with whom? Home by Michael Buble, with Marco at our wedding
· The most competent activity I do? Work hard
· The favorite picture I've ever taken? Marco and I in a hot air balloon
· Favorite instrument? Violin
· Favorite sport? Baseball
· Song that makes me move no matter how bad I feel? Happy
· The best paid entertainment I've ever seen? Cirque du Soleil
· The most fun sporting event I ever attended? Blue Jays
People and Family
· Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person? Danielle and I could talk for hours!
· Teacher who changed my life, and why? Mr.Gaskin got me hooked on computers
· Professional mentor who changed my life, and why? Marco is a huge inspiration to me, he's so smart and has so many admirable qualities
· The hardest question a child has ever asked me? How old are you?
· The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend? My old buddy Al.
· My favorite non-relative adult growing up? my neighbors
· My favorite aunt or uncle? My aunt Marj and uncle Pat I've always looked up to
· My favorite moment as a parent? N/A
· Nicest thing I've ever done for a little kid? I tipped a father/son duo $100 last month in Vegas while street performing
· My favorite moment as a sister or brother? Being in my sister and brother’s wedding parties
· My favorite moment as a spouse or significant other? Every time we work well together as a team
· My favorite moment as a daughter or son? Surprising my parents with a 20th Anniversary party when I was 10 years old!
· The one person I loved who never knew? Jonathan Taylor Thomas
· Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with? Marco
· The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me? Held a door open
· The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger? I love tipping for great service
· My favorite patriotic experience? I hosted a 150th Birthday party for Canada
· My biggest moment of celebrity? Working opposite Lee Tergesen in BBC's Copper
· The closest call I've ever had? Getting hit by a car while riding my bike
· My most suspenseful moment? Every time I play $100 Wheel of Fortune
· My most unexpected achievement? Named Junior Citizen of the Year in Burlington, Canada
· The happiest moment I can remember? The day I saw Marco for the first time
· The best anonymous thing I have ever done or given? Donations
· The most healthy and vital time in my life? Being Vegan
· The worst thing I ever got away with? I get caught for everything I do :p
· The hardest I ever laughed in my life was...? with my friend Julie
· The biggest secret I still safeguard? (Don't reveal it!) That time that I accidentally...
· The most significant change I've had to go through and how it made me better? Moving to a country where you have no friends or family. It made me much stronger and more self-reliant.
· My "biggest deal" memory of childhood? Getting 5 runs in a baseball game when I was 6 years old!
· Best Sunday afternoon I ever had? Staying in bed watching GOT with Marco
· Most fun I ever had on a Saturday night? Hanging out with my friends chilling over drinks and music
· The best advice I've ever been given? Do what makes you happy, don't work for money
· The best advice I've ever given? Be a failure at what you love
· The best birthday I ever had and why? My first one in California because it could be held outdoors! (no snow!)
· The most exciting secret I've ever been told? When my friends were pregnant!
· My favorite story or experience with the paranormal? Boo Hoo, nothing to report
· If I could go anywhere, be with anyone, be doing anything, right now: Where? Who? What? Hawaii, Marco, Resort and Hammock
· If I had one hour to live, what would I spend it doing? Calling and messaging as many people as I could to let them know I loved them and that they left an impact on my life.
· Perfect day out: what, where, with whom? Dinner and Drinks, Pub, friends
· The one item I would take to the desert island? WIFI
· My favorite paid employment, ever? Camp Counselor for an Arts Camp
· My greatest skill (past or current)? Overworking
· Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering? I used to volunteer at an Alzheimer’s home in Canada
· Favorite perfume? Givenchy
· Favorite household cleaner smell? the ones you can't smell
· Favorite outdoor smell? fresh cut grass or a campfire
· Favorite smell from childhood? Grandma's perfume
· Favorite baked good to smell? bread
Pets and Animals
· Favorite pet I ever had? My cat, Mister P
· The most unusual pet I've ever had? Hampster, Chipper
· Best time I've had playing with a pet? Bringing Mister P to the park
· Favorite type of pet? Cat
· Favorite animal? Pug
· Favorite dinosaur? T-Rex
· Favorite bird? Hummingbird
Material Items and Beauty
· Favorite item to go shopping for with a friend? Christmas presents for friends and family
· My best hair day ever? I haven't a clue lol
· The best gift I've ever gotten: what and from whom? Tickets to see Broadway show from Marco
· My favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself? I don't wear jewelry
· The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned? My wedding ring
· My favorite fabric material? Flannel
· My one favorite item of clothing? My Rude Sweatshirt
· Favorite item no one knows I own? Old War medals that someone threw to the trash
· Favorite hair color? Blue
· Favorite type of jewelry? My Wedding Ring
· Favorite type of shoes? My comfy blue Nike's
Did I answer your questions? If you want to share your answers, put them in the comments section of our Facebook Post!
Until next time, Brian Christopher xoxo ❤️
Have another Blog Topic I should write about?? Fill out the form!
Della Yong asks,
"Stopping the Reels - Which is better, allowing the reels to spin freely or use the start/stop option? Does it matter?"
We all like to think we have a secret to winning. We KNOW how to win, and we CAN control the outcome. The reality is that we can NOT outsmart a computer. Repeat after me...
The SECOND you hit the Spin button (or pull the handle), the outcome has already been decided.
“Oh no Brian, whenever I see two bonus symbols I always stop the reels and 9 times out of 10 it works!”. I do love your optimism, however just like you cannot stop a speeding train like Superman, you cannot stop the reels to affect its outcome. It just can’t be done. Ever. Ever.
That said, I still give myself credit for stopping the reels and getting the bonus even though I had zero impact on the outcome. I did it! :p
So in answer to your question: which is better – stopping the reels or letting them spin freely? It doesn’t matter. Since slot machines run on random number generators (RNG’s), the only thing stopping the reels does is change the timing of your next spin which evidently will be hit at a different micro-second. Same goes for a bonus if you stop the reels, it alters the next spin (just not the one already in motion).
But to all the Super heroes out there, keep on keeping on! And be sure to tag me in your upcoming Instagram photos and stories using @BCSlots and be on the lookout for exclusive giveaways on there like we did last month!
Brian Christopher xoxo ❤️
Brian Christopher is a popular YouTube Star specializing in Slot Machine Gambling Videos