You always want to know more about me, so let me pull back the curtain and tell you everything!
Nature and Travel
· Favorite color? Blue
· The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen? Niagara Falls
· The most fun road trip I've ever taken, where and with whom? Alabama Road trip from Toronto with college friends
· The best place I have ever traveled; where I'd spend my whole life if I could? Marco and I both said we could see ourselves living in Melbourne, Australia
· Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)? Do crickets count? Otherwise rain/ocean waves
· The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen? Niagara Falls
· My favorite type of wild weather? Rain misting with a rainbow and sun
· The most scared I've been by a bug or critter? Seeing my first "spider" in El Salvador
· My favorite flower, purchased? sunflowers
· My favorite flower or plant, personally grown? Birds of Paradise
· My favorite flowers to receive in a delivery? Not a big flower person, I prefer to give them!
Food and Drink
· Favorite meal out, ever? 71 above in DT LA
· Favorite food I've cooked? Wild Mushroom Risotto
· Favorite food from childhood? Homemade Lasagna
· Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event)? Alcohol?
· Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event)? Alcohol.
· Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items)? Barbecued Burgers, BBQ Veggies including Corn on the Cob, homemade sweet potato fries
· The best cup of coffee I've ever had El Salvador
· The best dessert I've ever eaten? Tiramisu in Paris, France
· Favorite junk food? Doritos
· Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and Mushroom
· The one "splurge" grocery item I have never yet splurged on? I generally splurge lol
· My favorite cooking or kitchen smell? Bacon
· The one food item I can never run out of? coffee and tea
· Favorite dinner my mom made? Lasagna
· Favorite ice cream ever, and from where? Salted Caramel from Salted Straw
· Favorite alcoholic beverage? Old Fashioned
· Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
· Favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios or Granola
· Favorite type of cuisine? Most Asian including Thai and Indian
Hobbies and Entertainment
· Favorite car I've owned? Still on my first car, haha. Ford Fusion 2013 baby!
· Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours? GAMBLING!!
· The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit? scissors
· The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone? I made Marco a menu for our trip to Paris
· The most fun game I've ever played? Mouse Trap
· Favorite movie of all time? Willy Wonka (the original!)
· Favorite horror movie? Scream
· Favorite TV show? This is Us
· Favorite book of all time? The Alchemist
· Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times? Will and Grace
· The most treasured book in my library? Managing yourself
· Favorite musician? Jann Arden
· Famous person I've admired, living or dead, whom I'd most like to meet? Abbott and Costello
· Favorite artist? Shag
· Favorite song? You are Everything by Jann Arden. When Marco and I first heard this live in concert, we swore it was written just for us.
· Favorite guilty pleasure band? Damien Rice
· Favorite song I ever danced to; with whom? Home by Michael Buble, with Marco at our wedding
· The most competent activity I do? Work hard
· The favorite picture I've ever taken? Marco and I in a hot air balloon
· Favorite instrument? Violin
· Favorite sport? Baseball
· Song that makes me move no matter how bad I feel? Happy
· The best paid entertainment I've ever seen? Cirque du Soleil
· The most fun sporting event I ever attended? Blue Jays
People and Family
· Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person? Danielle and I could talk for hours!
· Teacher who changed my life, and why? Mr.Gaskin got me hooked on computers
· Professional mentor who changed my life, and why? Marco is a huge inspiration to me, he's so smart and has so many admirable qualities
· The hardest question a child has ever asked me? How old are you?
· The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend? My old buddy Al.
· My favorite non-relative adult growing up? my neighbors
· My favorite aunt or uncle? My aunt Marj and uncle Pat I've always looked up to
· My favorite moment as a parent? N/A
· Nicest thing I've ever done for a little kid? I tipped a father/son duo $100 last month in Vegas while street performing
· My favorite moment as a sister or brother? Being in my sister and brother’s wedding parties
· My favorite moment as a spouse or significant other? Every time we work well together as a team
· My favorite moment as a daughter or son? Surprising my parents with a 20th Anniversary party when I was 10 years old!
· The one person I loved who never knew? Jonathan Taylor Thomas
· Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with? Marco
· The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me? Held a door open
· The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger? I love tipping for great service
· My favorite patriotic experience? I hosted a 150th Birthday party for Canada
· My biggest moment of celebrity? Working opposite Lee Tergesen in BBC's Copper
· The closest call I've ever had? Getting hit by a car while riding my bike
· My most suspenseful moment? Every time I play $100 Wheel of Fortune
· My most unexpected achievement? Named Junior Citizen of the Year in Burlington, Canada
· The happiest moment I can remember? The day I saw Marco for the first time
· The best anonymous thing I have ever done or given? Donations
· The most healthy and vital time in my life? Being Vegan
· The worst thing I ever got away with? I get caught for everything I do :p
· The hardest I ever laughed in my life was...? with my friend Julie
· The biggest secret I still safeguard? (Don't reveal it!) That time that I accidentally...
· The most significant change I've had to go through and how it made me better? Moving to a country where you have no friends or family. It made me much stronger and more self-reliant.
· My "biggest deal" memory of childhood? Getting 5 runs in a baseball game when I was 6 years old!
· Best Sunday afternoon I ever had? Staying in bed watching GOT with Marco
· Most fun I ever had on a Saturday night? Hanging out with my friends chilling over drinks and music
· The best advice I've ever been given? Do what makes you happy, don't work for money
· The best advice I've ever given? Be a failure at what you love
· The best birthday I ever had and why? My first one in California because it could be held outdoors! (no snow!)
· The most exciting secret I've ever been told? When my friends were pregnant!
· My favorite story or experience with the paranormal? Boo Hoo, nothing to report
· If I could go anywhere, be with anyone, be doing anything, right now: Where? Who? What? Hawaii, Marco, Resort and Hammock
· If I had one hour to live, what would I spend it doing? Calling and messaging as many people as I could to let them know I loved them and that they left an impact on my life.
· Perfect day out: what, where, with whom? Dinner and Drinks, Pub, friends
· The one item I would take to the desert island? WIFI
· My favorite paid employment, ever? Camp Counselor for an Arts Camp
· My greatest skill (past or current)? Overworking
· Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering? I used to volunteer at an Alzheimer’s home in Canada
· Favorite perfume? Givenchy
· Favorite household cleaner smell? the ones you can't smell
· Favorite outdoor smell? fresh cut grass or a campfire
· Favorite smell from childhood? Grandma's perfume
· Favorite baked good to smell? bread
Pets and Animals
· Favorite pet I ever had? My cat, Mister P
· The most unusual pet I've ever had? Hampster, Chipper
· Best time I've had playing with a pet? Bringing Mister P to the park
· Favorite type of pet? Cat
· Favorite animal? Pug
· Favorite dinosaur? T-Rex
· Favorite bird? Hummingbird
Material Items and Beauty
· Favorite item to go shopping for with a friend? Christmas presents for friends and family
· My best hair day ever? I haven't a clue lol
· The best gift I've ever gotten: what and from whom? Tickets to see Broadway show from Marco
· My favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself? I don't wear jewelry
· The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned? My wedding ring
· My favorite fabric material? Flannel
· My one favorite item of clothing? My Rude Sweatshirt
· Favorite item no one knows I own? Old War medals that someone threw to the trash
· Favorite hair color? Blue
· Favorite type of jewelry? My Wedding Ring
· Favorite type of shoes? My comfy blue Nike's
Did I answer your questions? If you want to share your answers, put them in the comments section of our Facebook Post!
Until next time, Brian Christopher xoxo ❤️
Have another Blog Topic I should write about?? Fill out the form!
Brian Christopher is a popular YouTube Star specializing in Slot Machine Gambling Videos