All sites listed are from sponsors to my channel.
With all regular casinos closed right now, I've been asked a lot lately if a certain site is legal or not to gamble online. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scam sites out there who will gladly take your money and not pay you out. So pay close attention to the below. I'll tell you first about actual gambling, and then alternative ways to play for fun, and to win actual cash money.
Online Casino Gambling is legal only in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. It is also legal in Canada. Online Poker is legal in those states as well as Nevada. Online Sports Betting is legal in NJ, PN, IN, WV, IA, NH, NV, OR, and RI. Any site that tells you otherwise, is lying.
I have personally only gambled online in Canada (many years ago when I used to live there), and also in New Jersey while in Atlantic City. They are completely legit and follow the same rules and payout percentages as land based casinos. I have not had much luck on them in AC, but as always - it's all about timing!
Playing Slots from your Phone or Online
If you want to play some of your favorite casino games that you're used to seeing at your local or in Vegas, I promote Quick Hit Slots. They have a lot more than just Quick Hit games, like Dancing Drums, Monopoly Big Money, Heavenly Riches, 007, Dragon Spin and Dragon Riches. It's free to play, and I often give out extra free coins at Coins.BCSlots.com a few times a month.
Playing Slots to Win Money
Now if you're looking to play to win money from Canada or the US, then there are a few ways of achieving that legally. I give a full step by step guide below.
Social Casino PlayChumba.com allows you to play with Gold Coins for fun. And if you decided to buy extra Gold Coins, they will reward you with free Sweeps Coins. Sweeps Coins (SC) stands for Sweepstakes Coins and are equal to a US dollar. $1SC = $1USD. So if you purchase for example 35Million Gold Coins for $100, they will also give you $104 Sweeps Coins. Play with those sweeps coins, and anything you win you can cash out to your bank! This is completely legal across the US and Canada, excluding Washington and Quebec.
There is also PlayLuckyland.com , another social casino for you to play online in the US (also excluding Washington, sorry!). They also have an app for Android. Otherwise all these sites are playable on desktop.
Now if Poker is your game, there is PlayGlobal.com where you can join in on tournaments galore, both for fun or with sweeps coins.
To learn more, make sure you watch me play these online every week on my Extras Channel on Mondays and Fridays in April, plus Thursdays on my Main Channel! Also, be sure to join our Facebook Community Page, run by us, to find answers to your questions, and see everyone share their big wins!
Most importantly, please remember to treat playing online slots the same as you would in a regular casino. Only play with an entertainment budget. You can also set limits for yourself on the site for how much you play with per week. I strongly suggest you play with Gold Coins first to get familiar with the site, before playing with Sweeps Coins. Here is a step by step guide to playing on these sites:
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Click one of the links above and create an account.
2. Play with Gold Coins for fun, or switch to Sweeps Coins and buy a package. Depending on your credit card or bank, you may be charged a small international fee (my Amex does not charge anything).
3. If you play with Sweeps Coins and hit the threshold to cash out (PlayChumba is $100, PlayLuckyland is $50), click the redeem button. You can either redeem for cash in your bank, or for a gift card to places like Amazon.
4. In order to redeem your money, you must get verified. You could do this before you play or at this moment, but it can take up to a week or so to get verified. Getting verified is a legal part to ensure you are who you say you are, and that you are located in a legal state/province as listed above. They will require at minimum a copy of identification and a bank statement to know where to put the funds (and ensure it belongs to you). It may seem intrusive, but it's a liability issue and must be done.
5. Once verification is complete, you can redeem your money. They say it can take up to 10 days to complete, but in my history, it's closer to 2-3 days.
Although I did my best to give you the most accurate information I could on these sites, please read the terms and conditions to ensure you have the most up to date info. And feel free to reach out to their customer service in case you have any questions.
Brian Christopher is a popular YouTube Star specializing in Slot Machine Gambling Videos