Frequently Asked Questions
- When are you in Vegas? Whenever I plan a trip ANYWHERE, I post it on the Group Pulls page. If you don't see your dates listed, I'm either not going to be there or it's too early for me to know (I usually book my trips 2 months in advance). To be sure you don't miss the dates, join the Mailing List and always be informed.
- Can I play with you? As much as I would LOVE to meet up with everyone individually, there's sadly not enough time in the day. Feel free to SnapChat me on the day to find out where I'm at or Join a Group Pull! Of course, if you ever run into me in person, I'll give you a souvenir that I created just for you!
- Do you have a job? I have been an actor since I was 11 years old. I studied theatre in college and have since done a ton of film, TV and commercial work. You can check out my IMDB page at http://www.imdb.me/brianchristopher.
- How much Money do you gamble with & where do you get it from? Well money is a delicate subject as its very personal, but NO I am not rich nor do I have a sugar daddy, haha. However, I am very smart with money. I strictly use an entertainment budget to play with and understand how slot machines work (more on that below). Also a lot of my money gets recycled from previous trips and the key is knowing WHEN to cash out. And just like I don't ask or know how much my sister and brother make at their jobs, I'm not going to get into finances with complete strangers either ;)
- I want to start a Slot Channel like you, how do I start? I would suggest you decide why you want to create one. They take a LOT of time and a LOT of money invested before you can start monetizing them or trying to make a profit. If it's for fun, then enjoy! If it's for profit, then I suggest you watch this HOW TO VIDEO that I created for you!
- Where are you from? I'm from Toronto, Canada and currently live in Los Angeles, USA.
- How do you always seem to WIN? Well, clearly you haven't watched enough of my videos, haha. Playing Slot Machines is a losing sport. If you are playing to win money, you will always lose. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. ANYONE. Slot Machines are very sophisticated computers that are designed to make the casino money, that is all. They don't care about you - they care about their client - the casino! The casinos DO care about you, because you make them money and so they'll give you Free Stays, Money and Food to keep you coming back (it works!). The best advice I can give you is to play with an entertainment budget and NOT try to get rich. Most people only play to get a "Hand Pay" Jackpot. That's a clear way to lose. I suggest you play until you're up a little bit of money. That could be $20 or $50 and then move on. Stick those small winnings in your Winners Bank (http://bit.ly/2fL13n9). If you are UP on a machine, you've already beaten the system so you better get off!
- What machine should I play? For the best odds of winning, go to the more expensive denomination machine. The higher the denomination (not bet), the higher the payout percentage. Also avoid trademarked games (TV and Film Titles etc) and Progressive Jackpot machines. Trademark games charge the casino extra associated costs and Progressive machines save up most of their payout percentages for a select few people to get a jackpot. Also, the bigger size the machine - the smaller the prize! Casinos base their payouts on square footage of a casino floor. They need to make the same amount of money off of a penny machine as they do with a $25 machine, because they take up the same floor space. A machine that is double the size will end of costing you more! If you have a small budget, then bet low and choose a low volatility type machine.
- You tell us not to play certain games because they payout less, but then we see you play them. What gives? Haha, as I've said, I'm using my entertainment budget, so if a particular machine entertains me more (Britney Spears, Walking Dead) or if I want to try my luck on an impossible win (MegaBucks) - I'll give it a shot. I definitely won't spend as much time on these ones as others, so keep it to 10% of my total play or so. I also feel the need to show my subscribers a wide variety of fun slot machines.
- "That machine was Hot!" or "It was due to pay any second" - these are common misconceptions about machines. There is no such thing as a hot or cold machine. There are streaks you can go on, but that is merely luck. Most Slot Machines are based on RNG (Random Number Generators). Each time you press SPIN, the RNG stops moving and lands on a sequence of numbers that equates to a certain position of the reels resulting in a WIN or a LOSS. So if you experience a Cold Streak - well, you're timing is simply off. There's also a Type 2 Slot Machine, which you can research yourself as I'm not as informed on that myself.
- Have another Question? Ask me on the Contact Page!
Kindly take all of my notes to heart. I'm not an expert myself, but I base my notes off of researching and talking with experts. Obviously you could ignore all my points and win a jackpot - or follow all my notes and lose it all. It's a game of chance and the odds are rarely in your favor ;)